Thursday, May 25, 2006

my intelligent metadata tool abandoned me before I met it

have to admit I am a bit perplexed by having assignments in which I can't find instructions to be able to learn how to complete the task well. Obviously, a class is not supposed to be structured so that the people who already have the know- how prior to class are the ones who do well. That would just mean that we could demonstrate compentency without actually attending a class. (...a legitimite evaluation for competency assessment outside of a class structure.)

part of me thinks, are we being graded on how we handle 'critical missing information'? but i get the sense that this absence of information is accidental. am i right? Signed into the right area under a second alias so I shoudl have the collection authority...If only there was an 'intelligent metadata tool' or an 'add a record link' on my right hand column of my internet scout portal...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home