BenShan is the Bogland Man

1. BenShan is the man. HOW GREAT when a man is in touch with his feelings.
ShanMam, come on board in bogland, we are waiting....
2. Since I am truly trying to be a blogster (why go halfway), I have some blog thoughts: There is no point to blogging if no one comments or interacts with your blog. That is just truly a diary, and why make it public? However, I am zapping this blog when the class is over...
3. 10 scout entries and counting. only 40 to go.
4. I think this blog is making me remember my world travelling stories. I forgot to tell about when our host suddenly stopped the car and left us in a field of sheep in Italy. Never a dull moment. But alas, I think my next story will be about Germany and the manual car. I told it tonight in the car and the main character, my husband, laughed a LOT, and so did the kids.
5. Blogging with new people can be full of angst. But when a friend views your blog, it is almost comforting. As if you say, I never did tell you that about myself, did I? And yet, several friends EMAIL me to talk about my blog, rather than commenting in my blog...interesting...
6. We saw Buckwheat Zydeco tonight with some friends at the Arts Festival. Great to be around live Cajun music. We were covered in mud as we spun the children around. They had a blast. Everyone else was rather clean. Get muddy people! Being upright sticks with awkward hesitation can not truly be our fate. Any friend who is reading us, call us when you want to see a FESTIVAL band, we may be able to go!


1 Comments:
Hi Kathy, I just wanted to say thank you for posting your comment on my blog re: my dad. Thanks for your thoughts. Anyway, I love your blog. You really went out of your way! I tend to do just the "minimum" and get on with it, but perhaps later when there's more time, it would be nice to play around and add more cool stuff. -- Amy (Breathing Space/Pikake)
Post a Comment
<< Home