Thursday, June 01, 2006

in search of...


Hello fellow 2600ers,

I am looking for a very part-time job in Pittsburgh.
I need your help.
I will not take your job or try to get promoted before you because I only take one class a term and it will be a while before I am looking for full time work.
I just need to obtain ANY library experience before I graduate.
I don't believe in sticking to the listservs to find a job.
So let's see how well this blog connection works.

If you know of a position in the LIBRARY where you work,
If you know someone else in a LIBRARY,
If your uncle Ed is friends with someone who works in a LIBRARY,
If you hire people in a LIBRARY

Please tell at least one appropriate person that I am looking because:
I am dependable.
I want to work the shifts that no one else does- Sundays, Saturday afternoons, evenings, even Friday evenings.
I have created and directed social service programs, created and taught FUN preschool activities and storytimes, and directed research studies- I am not afraid of hard work.
I am willing to do practically anything in a library.
I am not into gossip or backstabbing.
I will give you a homemade loaf of bread if I get the job.
and last but not least...I like to laugh and... here is the kicker... make mudpies! (see favorite activities)
If that doesn't convince you to pass my info on... then this is a critical blow to my 'pro' side of blogging.

Thank you for your eyes and ears. My resume is ready to email...
email: Katenjake@verizon.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home