Saturday, July 01, 2006

Or...making a website for the first time

Post #3 for the week

I was talking to my friend Val tonight. She reminded me of a time when we were sitting on my front porch steps in college. The guys from across the street came over. They were nice guys but we really did not know each other. Steve and I were very shy around each other. Steve said that he had gone to the eye doctor that day. However, when he talked to me, he was looking at the building rather than me. So I started trying to talk louder, thinking maybe if he heard the source of my voice, he would realize that he was not looking at me. Then I started leaning over to where he was staring, thinking he would adjust his head. He continued to carry on the conversation. I felt completely awkward, and was wondering what kind of eye drops he was given. Well finally, I yelled, "Steve, I am over here." He said, "I know, I've seen you the whole time." What a card. You had to be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home