Friday, June 09, 2006

Low on the pyramid these days...



Mr. W. has gotten into his groove. And we students seem less tense as a result.

Based on class information, I will try to use more green space in my blog.

I am looking for blogs about healthy, good, easy recipes. Anybody have one or two? Mexican, Middle Eastern, Chinese...most venues are good.

Pitt has a policy that a student who takes less than two classes a term can not work as a student assistant. That also means a student can not do the reference internship at Hillman. That severely limits my ability to gain experience in the field. I would like to be proactive about changing this rule that is set up by the Employment office. Any opinions or ideas?

In closing, a quote by Abraham Maslow:

We are not in a position in which we have nothing to work with. We already have capacities, talents, direction, missions, callings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home