If you're so strong resolve the weakness in me...Joan Armatrading

"There's always more to a story than a body can see from the fenceline." Nannie from Prodigal Summer by Barbara Kingsolver.
Good luck fellow 2600ers. As much as this course may have knocked any of us down, I say it built us up in some ways. I saw many people always interested in helping, "when asked or just because." I witnessed many people being neighborly and effortful, responding to blog posts. And some librarians are really funny. And Mr. W. responded to our concerns and anguish. Hitting someone else's curriculum full speed and realizing that it did not fit in any way must have required a huge adjustment, and Mr. W. did just that.
Well, I know that my computer runs slower, and I have a sneaking suspicion it is because of something that I downloaded or caught for the class assignments. So be it. That is such a small thing in life. I know that in return, I am less intimidated by technology. I think this class was very worthwhile. I gained skills and knowledge that I will be able to use in a library.
Gees I hate goodbyes. Good luck to all. Kathy


3 Comments:
Oh, I LOVED that book! Have you read The Poisonwood Bible? It wasn't as good as Prodigal Summer if you ask me. Which I guess you didn't, but hey- what are loud people for if you can't get their unsolicited opinions?!
I, too, can't believe this class is over! I enjoyed reading your blog. I have to admit, I'm sad to see the bloging come to an end...
Thanks Kathy, for the nice owrds in your comment.
The feeling has been really mutual.
Dont stop.
Your cute profile picture had made me bookmark you but was taken over by your posts.
I enjoyed them each day.
Post a Comment
<< Home