Never a dull moment

1. My child said to my neighbor, while I was there, "My Mom is volunteering in a library. I don't know HOW she got in."
2. The 3MileRun representative, Mark, came to interview me about my rain barrel. My child took the dog's plastic bowl, filled it with water, and threw it at me and Mark. Mark immediately vacillated between spitting water out of his mouth and saying, "It's cool. No problem." Never one to let an awkward moment pass, I laughed. Then I made the culprit apologize. Mark was so good natured that he played hide and seek with the kids- his idea. Moral: Trust your rain barrel man.
3. Then we walked inside and the dog had eaten our homemade bread.
4. Then someone left the porch gate open and the mailman almost pepper sprayed my dog. (They have a hate-hate relationship if I ever saw one.)
5. On the upside, my friend Karen taught me how to make strawberry raspberry jam today. Amazing. And one of my teenage friends, Martin, came in and ate two homemade sandwiches. They buzz by these days, it was good to see him for a few minutes. They are growing up so quickly!


2 Comments:
:)) what a picture, what a write up .wow! it was fun having fun with your day description.
Bright,
That is just a random picture from google images. Hope your day had a smidgeon of excitement too!
Post a Comment
<< Home